My Favorite Tools To Apply Foundation


I'm sorry if my blog schedule is not going as usual, I usually post at Tuesday and Saturday, but my life is a mess right now and I haven't been able to post whenever I want. I'm trying my best, but hopefully next week everything gets back to normal.
Anyway, I'm here today to talk about my favorite tools to apply foundation, as you already saw on the tittle. There are so many tools you can apply your foundation with. You can apply it with your fingers, with a beauty sponge - a normal or a silicone one, with a brush - a kabuki, a flat top kabuki, a rounded one, and many more. Each of these tools gives you different coverage. 
In makeup there are no rules, you do whatever you want. If you want to apply with your fingers, go for it! Not everyone is the same and we all have different tastes. So if you are curious to see my three favorite tools to apply foundation, keep reading! 

Desculpa se as minhas publicações não estão a ser publicadas no horário que é costume, eu costumo publicar às Terças e Sábados, mas a minha vida está uma grande treta de momento e eu não tenho tido possibilidade de publicar quando eu quero. Estou a tentar o meu melhor, mas pode ser que para a semana volte tudo ao normal.
Enfim, estou aqui hoje para te falar acerca das minhas "ferramentas" favoritas para aplicar base, como provavelmente já reparaste pelo título. Existem tantas maneiras possíveis e imaginárias de aplicar base. Podes aplicar com os dedos, com uma esponja de maquilhagem - uma normal ou uma de silicone, com um pincel - um kabuki, um flat top kabuki, um pincel redondo, e muito mais. Cada um destes métodos dá-te uma cobertura diferente.
Na maquilhagem não existem regras, faz o que bem te apetecer. Se quiseres aplicar base com os dedos, estás há vontade! Ninguém é igual a ninguém e todos temos gostos diferentes. Se estás curiosa para saber quais são as minhas três "ferramentas" favoritas para aplicar base, continua a ler!


Beauty Blender Original

This is my favorite tool EVER to apply foundation. I use my Beauty Blender every single time when I use foundation. The Beauty Blender provides a sheer to medium coverage, great for everyday wear, it's so easy and quick to use and always gives me a flawless look. Best thing that humans created!

Esta é a minha "ferramenta" favorita de SEMPRE para aplicar base. Eu utilizo a minha Beauty Blender todas as vezes que utilizo base. A Beauty Blender faz com que a base tenha uma cobertura mais leve a média, fantástica para o dia a dia, é tão fácil e rápida de utilizar e dá-me aquele acabamento flawless. É a melhor coisa que os humanos já criaram!


 Sigma Beauty F80 Flat Kabuki & F82 Round Kabuki

These were the first brushes that I enjoyed applying foundation with. When I want a more heavy coverage, I use one of these. These brushes blend the foundation like a dream, I just need to swirl it all over my face and tap (like with the Beauty Blender) and it gives me the perfect base. Sometimes the bristles of the brush left marks on my face and I have to go with a Beauty Blender to smooth everything, even when that doesn't happen I always go with the sponge to make sure it's everything ok.
The only difference between the F80 and the F82 it's that one is flat and the other is rounded. I use the F80 with foundations that are ticker or have more coverage and the F82 with more runny or less coverage foundations.

Estes foram os primeiros pincéis que eu realmente gostei para aplicar base. Quando eu quero uma cobertura mais pesada utilizo sempre um destes dois. Este pincéis esfumam a base na perfeição, só preciso de aplicar a base em movimentos circulares e a seguir dar batidinhas (tal como com a Beauty Blender), e fico com uma base perfeita. Às vezes as cerdas do pincel deixam marcas no meu rosto e eu tenho que passar a Beauty Blender nessas áreas para deixá-las mais lisinhas, mesmo quando isto não acontece eu gosto de passar a esponja para ter a certeza que está tudo ok.
A única diferença entre o F80 e o F82 é que um é achatado e o outro é redondo. Eu utilizo o F80 com bases mais grossas ou que tem mais cobertura e o F82 com bases mais liquidas ou que tem menos cobertura.

What's your favorite tool to apply foundation? Let me know!

Qual é a tua "ferramenta" favorita para aplicar base? Diz-me!

16 comments

  1. Nunca utilizei a Beauty Blender original, mas utilizo do género e adoro! A aplicação é muito mais natural :)

    Beauty and Fashion | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosto muito da Beauty Blender, mas às vezes é bom variar por isso gosto de utilizar os pincéis da Sigma :)

      Delete
  2. I love Sigma foundation brushes - a kabuki is perfect for buffing in foundation :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best brushes that I've tried to apply foundation! I had other ones in the past that were horrible, but these ones are so good!

      Delete
  3. I always want to use a foundation brush, but I've tried it a couple of times and I just always prefer using a beauty blender. It seems to work much better for me and leaves no brush strokes :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think no matter what a brush will always leave marks on the face, that's why I always go with a sponge, but sometimes I like to variate :)

      Delete
  4. I love my beauty blender. Those Sigma brushes look amazing and I can imagine they would buff my foundation in amazingly xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have to have a Beauty Blender near me! You should try one of these, they are pretty good!

      Delete
  5. A sponge is by far my favourite way, its crazy how makeup has developed - I remember applying it with my fingers! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! So much has changed, oh time flies!

      Delete
  6. I love the Beauty Blender too! My favourite for applying foundation!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must try out those brushes!
    http://mylifestylemantra.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend! If you try them let me know :)

      Delete