Haul | Tarte Big Blush Book 3 + An Awesome 10€ Set!


I started buying Tarte products a couple months ago and I'm very impressed with the quality of their products - one of them even become my holy grail! Now I find myself checking their website everyday to see if they have new products. At the end of the month of August they released the first item of their holiday collection and I decided to buy that plus another awesome set that went in stock again. Keep reading to see in depth the new bits that I bought!

Eu comecei a comprar produtos da Tarte há dois meses atrás e estou muito impressionada com a qualidade dos produtos da marca - um deles até se tornou holy grail! Agora eu estou constantemente colada ao site da Tarte para ver se foi lançado algum produto novo. No fim do mês de agosto eles lançaram o primeiro produto da coleção de natal e eu decidi comprá-lo juntamente com outro kit espetacular que voltou a estar em stock. Continua a ler para veres melhor os novos produtinhos que comprei!


Tarte Cosmetics Big Blush Book 3 60€

First lets start with the star of the show - the Big Blush Book 3!! As soon as I saw on Trendmood's Instagram that Tarte was going to launch their third edition of the Big Blush Book I knew I had to have it. I missed the other two editions but this one I couldn't miss. As I have a small collection of blushes (I really don't have that many) I decided that seven blushes plus a highlighter for 60€ was very cheap considering that they are all full sized. Oh and the colors of the blushes on the photo that is on Tarte's website has nothing to do with the blushes in real life. They are not vibrant, at all... Which for me it was a good thing because I don't like vibrant colors. But I freakin love this palette and I've been reaching for it a ton! I know it's too soon to start buying holiday stuff, but I had to. A review will be up soon, but if you want to buy it before seeing my review the palette is still available on their website.

Primeiro vamos começar com a estrela do espetáculo - o Big Blush Book 3!! Assim que eu vi no Instagram da Trendmood que a Tarte ia lançar a terceira edição do Big Blush Book eu sabia que tinha que ter este produto. Perdi as outras duas edições mas esta não ia perder. Como eu tenho uma coleção pequena de blushes (tenho mesmo pouquinhos) decidi que sete blushes mais um iluminador por 60€ era muito barato considerando que todos eles são de tamanho grande (original). Ah e as cores dos blushes na fotografia que está no site da Tarte não corresponde nada à cor dos blushes na vida real. Eles não são nada vibrantes, mesmo... O que para mim é bom porque eu não gosto de cores vibrantes. Mas eu amooo esta paleta e tenho-a utilizado muito! Eu sei que ainda é muito cedo para começar a comprar produtos das coleções de natal, mas eu tinha que comprar esta paleta. Vou fazer review muito em breve desta beleza, mas se quiseres comprar primeiro sem ver a minha review ela ainda está disponível no site da Tarte.



Tarte Cosmetics Glow Girls Bronze & Highlight Duo 10€

When I added the Big Blush Book 3 to the cart I saw that Tarte was having free shipping on orders above 68€ and as I already had 60€ I bought this little set that only costed 10€ to be able to get free shipping. It comes with a mini Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter in the color Exposed and a mini Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer in the color Hotel Heiress. I'm was actually so excited that I got this because I was so interested in trying this highlighter! Definitely a great set and the price was amazing. Expect a review about this set soon too.

Quando eu adicionei o Big Blush Book 3 ao carrinho reparei que a Tarte estava com portes grátis em compras superiores a 68€ e como já tinha 60€ comprei este kit que custou apenas 10€ para ter direito aos portes grátis. Vem com um mini Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter na cor Exposed e um mini Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer na cor Hotel Heiress. Estava mesmo entusiasmada por ter comprado este kit porque sempre quis experimentar o iluminador! Sem dúvida um kit muito bom e o preço melhor ainda! Uma review acerca deste kit também está para vir em breve.

And that was my little haul! Have you been shopping lately? What have you bought?

E foram estas as minhas pequenas comprinhas! Tens ido às compras recentemente? O que compraste?

23 comments

  1. Replies
    1. É lindíssima! Tenho pena de não ter apanhado as duas anteriores.

      Delete
  2. Esses produtos da Tarte são meu sonho!
    Bjs, <3
    WWW.JUNTASEARRUMADAS.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tens que experimentar os produtos da Tarte! Aproveita no Natal e faz uma encomenda ;)

      Delete
  3. I love Tarte blushes so the giant palette is definitely calling out to me! The shades are beautiful :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great palette and it doesn't seem like in the photo but it has a good color variety and different finishes!

      Delete
  4. The blush book is beautiful! It looks so useful, too, with so many different shades. I would find the packaging annoying though - I'd probably remove the blush pans and put them in a Z palette instead.
    Morgan | Hyacinth Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I don't like the packaging that much but I still haven't decided if I want to keep the blushes in the palette or put them on an empty palette. Let's see!

      Delete
  5. Uiiii que tentaçãooo omg!!!
    Eu tenho alguns blushes da TARTE e adorooo mesmo de paixão!!!!
    GLITTER NAS NUVENS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. É a primeira vez que estou a experimentar os blushes da Tarte e tenho adorado!

      Delete
  6. The big blush book is just so gorgeous! Love this post x

    TOUCHOFGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it! Thank you so much for reading sweet!

      Delete
  7. WOW so prettyyyyyyyyy.....

    Lets follow for follow !?

    GIVEAWAY on my blog

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg love it. That blush book looks gorgeous.

    Charming Coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tarte blushes are amazing, I bet you're going to get a ton of use out of that blush book!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried anything from Tarte but I love this palette, all shades are wearable and it looks so pretty!! A good investment! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend trying some products from Tarte they are amazing, especially this palette as the value is so good!

      Delete
  11. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but
    your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your
    website to come back later. All the best

    ReplyDelete